Gift Guide: The Best Version of Your Loved One
For our second gift guide (make sure to check last week's if you missed it), we're encouraging you to spoil the special people in your life. 'Tis the season to give them something they wouldn't feel like they deserve, but you know they do.
- Everyday Oil, no need to stress about an overcomplicated skincare routine. This stuff does it all: calms, cleanses, moisturizes, clarifies and heals.
- Oyster Dish, for a trio of oyster condiments, this dish is handmade so that no two are alike.
- Cast Bronze Custom Stamp, help someone feel official and fancy with this elegant stamp maker, which can also serve as a paperweight.
- Hermès Stem Vase, from the collection we mentioned in this week's Must-Reads, treat someone to a stem vase inspired by Hermès iconic tie prints.
- Playing Cards, a beautifully illustrated deck of cards that comes in (lucky you!) a chic black box ready for gifting.
- Jewellery Box, pick your size of this timeless glass box with golden edging that anyone would love atop their vanity.
- Drink Coasters, buy all four colorways to mix and match, making for custom sets to give all the hosts in dire need of holiday appreciation.
- Island Tray, for breakfast in bed, dessert and a movie, whatever it may be.
- Bongo Portable Speaker, aesthetically pleasing and easy on the ears, this wins our chicest speaker award.
- Arc Throw Blanket, these Dusen Dusen designs are a great way to add color to an otherwise minimalist space.
- Cabana Anthology, a true collector's item for lovers of this swoon-worthy design publication.
- Lemel Circle Diamond Stud, this earring is perfect for daily wear like so many of Lemel's designs.
You cart is empty. Shop now