Gift Guide: It's the Little Things
Working in the design world, we're constantly inspired by all the things other artisans are creating. We love working with our clients to supply custom rugs for their rooms, and there's nothing like seeing the finished space come to life. It tends to be the little decorative details that make it feel personal, so we've rounded up a dozen "little things" we think show a lot of love. Spread some this holiday season!
- Beautiful stacking rings from our boutique neighbor, Alchemia.
- Brass Match Striker, so chic it serves as a piece of art, too.
- Las Palmas Blue Plate, an avant garde addition to your tabletop.
- Italian Chic, yet another brilliant book by the creative forces behind Assouline.
- Plaid Pant, a festive pair of pants (sold-out nearly everywhere onine) from our friends at Alchemia in Houston.
- Agate Trinket Dishes, only one left in this colorway (we can see why) so shop the other styles here.
- Classy Deco Babouche, just the name sounds luxurious.
- Fish Motif Garden Stool, love the unexpected orange alongside the more traditional blue and white here.
- Shagreen Tissue Box, a functional necessity made to look so very sophisticated.
- Chicwrap Dispenser, a clever and attractive way to store your wrapping supplies during the Christmas season.
- Laguna B Pitcher, have you caught on to our thing with Land of Belle?
- St. Frank Cross Miao Serving Tray, greet your guests with cocktails on this gorgeous tray.
You cart is empty. Shop now