The latest and greatest press
We started 2017 with a bang here at Matt Camron, and we’re humbled by the amount of press we’ve received this spring. Our friends and colleagues at the likes of Paper City, Luxe, Modern Luxury Interiors, Milieu, and Traditional Home have not only featured our rugs but given us some pretty wonderful shout-outs. To see what piqued these stellar publications’ interest, check out the clips below.
- Paper City bestowed us with the honor of “Best in Product Design, Single Piece or Collection” for our Eileen from the Minimalist Collection designed by Elizabeth Esfahani.
- Luxe ran a gorgeous spread featuring three of our favorite rugs in a Houston home. The dining room rug is a pale blue oushak. For the living room, a custom tone on tone wool and silk Tibetan rug was chosen. Lastly,
- Modern Luxury readers voted Matt Camron Rugs & Tapestries their choice for “Best Textiles”
- Milieu magazine visited Houston and stopped by our headquarters during their tour of designer Aaron Rambo’s favorite destinations.
- And last but certainly not least, Traditional Home showed a gorgeous flatweave rug (and pup) in their “Gatherings” section.
We have a busy summer in store, and we can’t wait to share what else unfolds over the coming months. Stay tuned!
You cart is empty. Shop now